Degree Attestation from Qatar Embassy
For Degree Attestation from Qatar Embassy, below mentioned documents will be attested by the Qatar Embassy.
- Masters Degree.
- Transcript of Masters Degree.
- Verification letter from university that you were a bonafid student of university during your Masters Course.
- Bachelors degree.
- Transcript of Bachelors Degree.
- Verification letter from university that you were a bonafid student of university during your Bachelors Course.
Attestation Required Before Qatar Embassy Verification
- Degree should be attested from HEC and MOFA.
- Transcript should be attested from HEC and MOFA.
- Verification letter should be attested from MOFA.
Format of Verification Letter
You must to follow all the points written in this letter.
Nikah Nama Attestation from Qatar Embassy
If you want to attest your Nikah Nama from Qatar Embassy, following documents will be required.
- Marriage Registration Certificate issued by Union Council.
- Orignal Nikahnama.
- Translation of Orignal Nikahnama.
The above mention three documents will be first attested from MOFA and then from Qatar Embassy.
Birth Certificate Attestation from Qatar Embassy
If you want to attest birth certificate from Qatar Embassy, then following documents are required.
- Birth Certificate.
- Translation of Birth Certificate.
- MRC already attested from Qatar embassy.