School Leaving Certificate Attestation/Verification from Saudi Embassy
School Leaving Certificate Attestation/Verification from Saudi Embassy is compulsory in case if you want to register/admission of your children in (KSA) schools for continuity of their education. School leaving certificate is basically legal proof that your children was already studying in Pakistani school.
Procedure of Attestation/Verification from Saudi Embassy/Consulate
- First of all school will issue you a school leaving certificate on their letter head pad with school stamp. (Sample attached)
- Attestation of School Leaving Certificate from District Education Officer.
- Verification of School Leaving Certificate from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Attestation of School Leaving Certificate from Saudi Embassy/Consulate.
- Father ID card copy.
- Father Passport copy.
- Father Iqama copy (valid iqama & trade on Iqama should be embassy requirement).
- Mother ID card copy.
- Children Passport copy.