Diploma Certificate Attestation from Saudi Embassy/Consulate in Pakistan
Diploma Certificate Attestation/Verification from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan is required for visa processing of the candidate in Saudi Embassy. Here I should clarify one thing that verification of diploma is not required from Saudi cultural mission most the people ask to verify/attest their diplomas from Saudi Cultural Mission which is not required neither the Saudi Cultural Mission will verify because they only deal in higher studies like graduation and above.
1 year and 2 year diplomas are not acceptable only 3 years Technical Board Diploma will be verified by Saudi Embassy like;
- Punjab Technical Board
- KPK Technical Board
- Sindh Technical Board
Prior Attestations/Verification Required on Diplomas
Diplomas should be prior attested by IBCC & MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Go to your technical board.
- Ask for verification of your diploma for IBCC they will hand over you a sealed envelop.
- Don’t open this sealed Envelope.
- Go to IBCC, for verification of your diploma.
- Go to MOFA, for verification of your diploma.
- Then it will be attested/verified by Saudi Embassy/Consulate.
Supporting Documents Required for Diploma Certificate Attestation from Saudi Embassy
- ID card copy of candidate.
- Passport copy of candidate.
- Iqama copy of candidate/visa copy of candidate.
- Original Transcript of 3 years diploma is required.
- Matric/10th Grade Degree copy required.